It’s the most wonderful time of the year, ladies!
And I’m not just talking about Christmas in July on Hallmark. 🙏
It’s the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, which means that a whole SLEW of adorable items are up for grabs for a fraction of their normal price.
So naturally, we went shopping for the best travel picks they had to offer. And trust, they did not disappoint.
See our 10 favorites below! And remember, the sale ends August 6. So if you’re interested, you’re gonna want to snap these up quick!
1. Nordstrom’s Blush 25-Inch Spinner Suitcase (sale: $149; after sale: $199)
The thought of wheeling this baby-pink beauty through the airport actually gets us EXCITED to pack.
2. Cathy’s Concepts Striped Monogram Oversized Tote (sale: $43; after sale: $65)
I agree with Reese Witherspoon — if it doesn’t move, monogram it!
3. Wolf Palermo Travel Zip Case (sale: $70; after sale: $105)
I have a really excellent (read: terrible) habit of quickly picking out a few pieces of costume jewelry on my way out of the house, only to shove them in whatever clutch is coming along for the ride. Obviously, this is a much better choice.
4. ATM Silk Jogger Pants (sale: $184; after sale: $275)
While I have PanAm fantasies of flying to exotic locations in fabulously tailored ensembles, the fact of the matter is, there are few things worse than enduring a multi-hour flight (especially when it nears or reaches the double digits!) wearing something that pinches at your stomach. That’s why I rarely fly in anything but joggers. But if you’re feeling like a splurge, this silk joggers are kind of the best of both worlds, are they not?
5. Kate Spade Jalena Sunglasses (sale: $107; after sale: $160)
The better to sightsee in the sunshine, my dear.
6. Bumble and Bumble Summer Loves Set ($25 beauty exclusive for the sale, but a $44 value)
You can’t always get what you want — namely, a foreign outlet that willingly accepts the demands of your straightener. These three help you avoid that issue altogether by helping you make the most of your natural texture — no heat needed.
7. Iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask (sale: $23; after sale: $35)
This one goes out to my husband, who can’t sleep anywhere without his “patch.” This one, however, promises to do more than just block the sun — it says it can handle your fine lines, too. With jet-lag in the air, how can you say no?
8. Bobbi Brown Mini Glow Set ($32 beauty exclusive for the sale, but a $53 value)
It’s the summer, which means you’re OFF THE CLOCK, GIRL. So ditch that heavy-duty makeup! Instead? Just dust on that shimmer. You can never go wrong with a little bit of glitter. ✨
9. Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Passport Case & Luggage Tag (sale: $48; after sale: $73)
If nothing else, do it for the ‘Gram.
10. Gibson Convertible Fleece Wrap Cardigan (sale: $46; after sale: $68)
It’s a wrap! It’s a scarf! It’s literally everything you need in case you get cold on the plane or on a cool night wherever you’re headed. Bonus: It comes in six colors and petite sizes.
Happy shopping, everyone.
All photos c/o Nordstrom.